TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Do It!

JUST DO IT!

I found this nifty article on the net and I thought I would share it.

And right now I want to introduce to you the video that has been on my mind!



I experienced this in person and I just can't stop laughing. That ole Juvenile song BACK THAT ASS UP... was the song that put CASH MONEY on the map. And ya'll know I am from Texas... I remember when this song was blaring from EVERYONE'S speakers!!!! so WAM WAM WAM WAM WAM.

What else is going on?
I spent the whole day organizing my year schedule for 2009 and its still not done!
READING.
WRITING.
Catching up.

Fun filled day.
Thank goodness its over.

Followers