TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!
"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09
"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando
"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10
"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► September (12)
- ▼ August (6)
- ► December (22)
- ► June (9)
- ► May (8)
- ► April (15)
- ► March (11)
- ► February (18)
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
2. I don't have any kids.
3. I was the Creative Consultant for V magazine when I was 19.
4. I visit Atlanta, Georgia alot.
5. I have skin allergies.
6. I react badly to negative energy.
7. I love coffee.
8. Larry Clark taught me how to take pictures.
9. Quentin Tarantino taught me how to watch movies.
10. Zoe Saldana and Chloe Sevigny are old friends of mine.
11. Writer-Directors are my BFF's. (ie. My car broke down in LA and I was supposed to meet Quentin, he was leaving his GQ cover to hang... My friend Aleta had to get me and drop me off... Q was a gentleman and drove me home.)
12. My mother does not approve of the business I am in.
13. My father taught me how to use a video camera when I was 8.
14. I collect magazines.
15. I've had the same dog for 15 years, his name is Snappy.
16. I rode ponies and horses when I was younger.
17. I was raised Catholic.
18. My "play" God-fathers are Gus Van Sant & Bruce Weber.
19. I like my nails short.
20. I am friends with my mentors Tarita Brando and Yoko Ono.
21. I love Antoine Dodson... "They rape'n evre-body out here!"
22. I'm naturally thin but when I gain weight its in my tail!
23. I watch at least one film a day but up to 6.
24. I'm a home-body.
25. I'm very funny!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
The website for the DDD Magazine will be up September 1st.
The magazine will launch during New York's fashion week.
Hold on tight for updates this week.
For now follow the DDD Magazine at DDD Magazine Twitter for updates.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
I wrote a paper on one of his paintings - Portrait of the Princess Albert de Broglie.
(Metropolitan Museum of Art in Manhattan)
I came across another favorite painting of mine by Ingres.
Grande Odalisque, 1814