I am watching Pars vite et reviens tard and it's 4:43am my time. I won't say where I am exactly but its Wednesday. I am very tired.
New York was eventful and short. I arrived at 5pm on Saturday and went straight to a premiere of Passing Strange that Spike Lee personally invited me to. My cousin Jean Grae and Kareem Black canceled on me. Karl Cyprien couldn't make it last minute. So Lia Martinez saved the day and joined me. I hadn't seen her since 2007 but we had been corresponding over the years. I wasn't sure what to expect with the film and I don't particularly like Broadway and it was a film of a Broadway play. I wasn't sure why Spike filmed it but after it was all said and done. I was so thrilled that I was invited to the screening because it touched me. I wanted to cry during the film but I didn't want people to see me. It reminded me alot of myself! You just have to see it! The actors were amazing and Spike captured the energy of the play. The actors in the play are so talented, I really hope to see them working in the future. I loved it! Lia and I than had some New York pizza with soda and called it a night. There were several calls on my phone but I just couldn't answer them. I was exhausted. I went to hang out with Marissa and John but John was upstate doing a skate charity.
Sunday was just as eventful. I hung out with Marissa, Monihan later on. Than I went to a Senegalese restaurant on 116th St. with Oona and Paul to celebrate Michel Gondry's birthday! It was great. My friend Leyla from Hearts Revolution came to meet up with us for a minute than we all split and went home.
Monday I left really early to go to the airport. I really wanted to leave Sunday but I can't complain. At least I got to see Michel before he left, he also left on Monday at 5am because he is working on the Green Hornet film in Los Angeles for one year.
I wanted some films as soon as I landed. I had alot of packages that were delivered to me. It was fun opening all of them. I had some dvd's and shoes delivered to me. Two of the things that I love most. Than went to sleep.
My dog Snappy woke my up earlier than I wanted to wake up and I watched more films. I returned some films and took a nap. Now here I am.
I have alot to do before I leave again...
I plan on being overseas for a long time so I am having another huge sale. I usually have an annual sale but this time I am selling more than usual.
I am selling a 1998 Toyota Four Runner and a 1992 BMW for reasonable prices.
I am going to be selling alot of books and dvds on Amazon.com and I will be selling clothing, jewelry, shoes, collectibles on EBay.com
I will post more information on here once I get it together.
I have an assistant named Rain who will be posting things on the internet and I will have her update this blog with the information if I am overseas.
I hope everyone is well rested and happy.
Life is short, live it the way you want to.
75 Questions You've Probably Never...
TAKE THIS SURVEY!
Take this survey
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4.Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
It was about Nicolas Cazale & Salim Kechiouche
9. Did you meet anybody new today?
10. What are you craving right now?
11. Do you floss?
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
I was on Skype
14. Are you emotional?
15. Would you dance to the taco song?
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Do you like your hair?
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
NO, my sister does
22. What are you listening to right now?
A movie called Have Mercy on US
23. How many countries have you visited?
Too many to list
24. Are your parents strict?
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Yes, Crystal Chandellier
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
I have a private tutor, I don't take math
32. Have you made a prank phone call?
33. Do you own a gun?
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
36. Brown or white eggs?
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
38. Ever been on a train?
39. Ever been in love?
Yes, many times
40. Do you have a cell-phone?
41. Are you too forgiving?
42. Do you use chap stick?
YES, I have too many different kinds.
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
44. Can you use chop sticks?
45. Ever have cream puffs?
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
47. What was the last question you asked?
I asked my mom about Manny Pacquiao
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Ciara and Jay-Z (Philippines)
49. Boys or girls?
50. What is your bus number for school?
51. Is your hair curly?
Yes and long.. and dark...
52. Last time you cried?
January 31st 2009
53. Ever walked into a wall?
54. Do looks matter?
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
56. Have you ever slapped someone?
57. Favorite time of the year?
58. Favorite color?
Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Yellow
59. Are you sarcastic?
60. Do you have any tattoos?
61. The last person you held hands with?
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
63. Where was your default picture taken at?
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
65. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, it gets better everyday
66. How often do you talk on the phone?
67. What is your favorite animal?
Snappy my dog, toy poodle
68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Martin Margiela boots
69. Do you have good vision?
70. Can you hula hoop?
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
72. Do you have a job?
Yes, I am a writer
73. Can you handle the truth?
74. What are you wearing?
Black pants, white/black striped tank
75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, Michel Gondry's brother's house in LA