TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

French photos by Emma Pick

Here are some more pictures from France. I have to also up the blog with the photos from the trip! I will also fill in the blanks from the Paris trip!

Photos taken on 03/10/09

Photobucket
Wearing Alaia Photo by Emma Pick

Photobucket
Wearing Catherine Deneuve's dress by Yves Saint Laurent Photo by Emma Pick

Photobucket
Wearing Pucci Photo by Emma Pick

ALSO ON THIS DAY I DRAGGED CLAUDIA TO MEET VERONQIUE GODARD WITH ME. SHE IS THE SISTER OF JEAN-LUC GODARD AND THE MOTHER OF PAUL GRIVAS. WE ARE GREAT FRIENDS BELIEVE IT OR NOT. I LOVED SITTING DOWN WITH HER AND CHATTING. WE ARE GOING TO COLLABORATE ONE DAY BUT I AM NOT SURE ON WHAT?

WE ALSO MET UP WITH NADEGE WINTER AND SHE WAS SO COOL. SHE HAS A COMPANY CALLED NWA THAT STANDS FOR NADEGE WINTER AGENCY.

WE HUNG OUT WITH SCOTT FOR A WHILE THAN EMMA TOOK THESE PHOTOS AT HIS APARTMENT AND HALLWAY.

Followers