TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Election Night 2008

So this is what I did on Election Night.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes, that is Pedro Winter aka Busy P. and no I did not just meet him. I met him in the late 90's along with Daft Punk way before this night. I was waiting for the whole French posse at Diplo's event but they decided to go to Cinespace. Yes, they were all there (Daft Punk/Justice) ladies and yes, they are just my friends.

Photos by Cobrasnake (Los Angeles 2008) * A$A on the right of me.

Followers