TIFFANY LIMOS - LOVING MY LIFE !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"You can't be what everybody else wants you to be. Do what makes you happy." - Tiffany Limos 3/31/09

"Acting is easy, writing is hard!" - Marlon Brando

"I am filled with love and affection." - Tiffany Limos 3/22/10

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

About Me

My photo
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just started...

I just started this blog today and as you can see, it is short. I will try my best to update it but I have too much work that has to come first. But you can check out...

Tiffany Limos Official Website

The Official Myspace of Tiffany Limos

Tiffany Limos TWITTER


I started to go on twitter but I had to stop, it was consuming too much of my precious time. The official website bio was done by Natalie Guevara and the design by Brandon Russell. It's pretty simple. If you really have alot of time to spare, just go to my myspace page. There are tons of archived blogs, photos, and etc. I am trying to actually put some of that stuff up on this blog because I just think that it is too congested on myspace. See ya'll soon. (I'm a real Texan, born and raised, and yes I can say that with pride. I am not like some people who claim to "sort of" be from here and now think it is all of a sudden cool to be from "The South" or "Texas")

Photobucket

KARL & TIF kick'n it at Monihan's crib in the BK. 2008
Here is Karl's Blog: G.O.O.D. Music Blog

Followers